About the Congress
The 18th congress is hosted by one of the oldest dental organizations, EDA. This year’s event is comprised of scientific sessions, keynote forums, Exhibition, workshops, and poster presentations where the most recent developments in Dental research will be discussed. It embodies Dental Development since 80 years of dental service.
Moreover, by promoting researches; it aims to achieve higher standards in the Oral and Dental Care, international education and providing benefits for all its attendees.
Who Should Attend?
You do not need to be an EDA member to attend the conference. Individuals with Dental responsibility for coordinating a wide range of disciplines in the field of Oral and Dental research, development and manufacturing should attend.
Attendees will include:
- Academicians, scientists, clinicians, researchers, surgeons, entrepreneurs, public health clinicians, industry policy makers.
- Health practitioners and Clinical Research organizations.
- Manufacturing Medical and Dental devices companies (exhibiting).
- Policy and decision makers in the field of Dentistry.
Why Should Attend?
- Recommend Policies and Programs for the promotion of good oral health, continuing dental education and advancement of dental education.
- Develop resources for dental education and the promotion of oral health.
- Conduct activities and continuing dental education programs in order to upgrade the quality of dentistry in The Middle East.
- To upgrade the skills, expertise and knowledge of dental practitioners.
- Seek cooperation with industry in oral health and dental education.