Wednesday 22th of November, 2017
Intercontinental City Stars, Cairo
Dr. Ahmad Salah Hashem
MD, Environmental Medical Sciences and Biomedical Statistics,
Institute of Environmental Studies and Research, Ain Shams
Quality Control and Quality Assurance High Diploma, Institute of
Statistical Studies and Research, Cairo University
– Principal basics of light characteristics related to photography.
– Required tools.
– Principles of dental photography.
– Criteria of accepted scientific dental images.
– Errors and solutions
– Image enhancement
What the candidate will be able to do?
1. – Proper selection and use of needed tools
2. – Producing high quality dental images
3. – Avoiding and/or solving errors
4. – Dealing with advanced photography applications
5. – Knowing the required views for each specialty.
6. – Using the produced images as a research tool.
7. – Communicate through “Teledentistry” concept
– Duration: 6 hours ( 11:00 – 05:00 )
– Certification: 5.5 credit hours
– Registration fees: 900
– No of attendees: 15-20